We had another round of Innovation Day at Domain last month, and I wrote about it. We started out dreaming up this ambitious project -- too ambitious for two days! Here's a partial list of what we had to do:
- Build a wall
- Stick devices on said wall
- Make app that cycles through photos from listings
- Load said app on those devices that we stuck to the wall
- Figure out how to track people who get devices
- What if someone just gets a device?!
- Figure out how to let people give back devices
- Oh! oh! oh! Wouldn't it be cool if other devices cheer when one of them "comes home"?
- How do we put new versions of the app on those devices?
- Run tests, maybe?
- What if the website team wants to test responsive designs?
- Do they even charge????!!!
It was a LOT of work. But it was awesome.